Promoting and achieving a firm culture that embraces the value of diversity and inclusion is at the heart of Greenwoods & Herbert Smith Freehills’ vision.
We at Greenwoods understand that realising our vision depends on building a diverse team of professionals – a team that inspires innovation by embracing different ways of thinking and working as well as one that resonates with our clients.
The leadership team at Greenwoods encourages an atmosphere where differences are valued and engaged with respectfully. We aim to provide a safe workplace where people are free to speak up, share different perspectives and appropriately challenge each other’s views.
To accomplish this, we have resolved to embed an inclusive culture that prioritises:
- Diversity of thought
- The value of women and ethnicity
- Agile and flexible work options
Greenwoods’ commitments to achieve these priorities include:
- Addressing systemic and individual unconscious biases
- Building and demonstrating stronger inclusive leadership
- Proactively seeking and listening to our people when developing and implementing our diversity and inclusion initiatives
- Integrating diversity and inclusion into our business processes and practices
Greenwoods is committed to cultivating a diverse and inclusive workplace with the ability to attract and retain the best talent and deliver the highest level of service to our clients.
To read Greenwoods' full policy on Diversity and Inclusion click here.